How we helped a regional wireless operator develop their Customer Service strategy
Client was operating 9 call centers performing Customer Service and Financial Services functions and wanted an assessment and recommendations to reorganize and / or consolidate to achieve productivity, efficiency, and cost improvements.
Assessed each center by conducting reviews of existing strategies, call statistics, handoff processes, customer satisfaction, sales goals, virtual concepts being used, training programs and content available, etc.
- Assessed agent performance and quality objectives
- Reviewed key processes and ways of working
- Documented skills development and training recommendations
- Designed score card to rate each center on people, processes, performance, technology, and facility
- Developed a weighted matrix to determine possible consolidation strategies