How we helped a mid-sized transportation company build brand and expand prospecting reach
Our client had strong brand affinity among existing customers built largely on long-term relationships with their leadership and veteran sales teams. To spur a new wave of growth, they needed a strategy to generate awareness and drive demand supplemental to the sales team’s “Rolodex”.
Content was lacking and neither the company nor the leadership team had a significant social following.
Designed and managed multi-phase content development and digital activation plans that amplified consistent brand messaging and value proposition increasing awareness, creating sales opportunities, and nurturing customers.
- Conducted a competitive assessment, identifying opportunities for company-owned, earned, and paid channels
- Created a macro and micro-content framework and engaging formats for prospects and existing customers
- Developed thought leadership content to elevate brand credibility
- Designed SEO and paid and organic search programs to improve search results
- Developed a paid social marketing plan, targeting industries and respective decision-makers across platforms
- Managed and optimized all facets of the programs including management of marketing automation
OUTCOMES & DELIVERABLES
New content pieces in engaging formats aligned with the Buyer’s Journey improved credibility and advanced sales pursuits. Social and search marketing created new prospecting and sales opportunities.
Customer Focused Strategies
10945 State Bridge Road Suite 401-230 Alpharetta, GA 30022 770-754-6224