How we helped a mid-sized transportation company build brand and expand prospecting reach
Our client had strong brand affinity among existing customers built largely on long-term relationships with their leadership and veteran sales teams. To spur a new wave of growth, they needed a strategy to generate awareness and drive demand supplemental to the sales team’s “Rolodex”.
Content was lacking and neither the company nor the leadership team had a significant social following.
Designed and managed multi-phase content development and digital activation plans that amplified consistent brand messaging and value proposition increasing awareness, creating sales opportunities, and nurturing customers.
- Conducted a competitive assessment, identifying opportunities for company owned, earned, and paid channels
- Created a macro and micro content framework and engaging formats for prospects and existing customers
- Developed thought leadership content to elevate brand credibility
- Designed SEO and paid and organic search programs to improve search results
- Developed a paid social marketing plan, targeting industries and respective decision makers across platforms
- Managed and optimized all facets of the programs including management of marketing automation